4-hour guided tour
Step down and venture back 300 million years through the finest example in the world of the terrestrial tropical environment and ecosystems of the Pennsylvanian Coal Age. A knowledgeable interpreter will assist the Adventurer in understanding the emergence of the world's earliest occurrence of reptilian life preserved within the sedimentary layers of the cliffs.
- Difficult terrain
- A minimum of 48 hours’ notice is suggested for booking and/or cancellation.
- A brown bag snack is included (may include whole fruit, granola bar, and homemade cookie).
- Hard hats will be provided and must be worn.
- Tours must be pre-booked: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Admission fees — taxes included
- $75 per person
BookingThe following tours are currently open to registration:
- October 1, 2017, at 11:00 am