What we can offer your group
For somewhere different to take your group, somewhere they can truly enjoy an experience and fulfil their sense of adventure, the Joggins Fossil Cliffs is the perfect destination.
Generally group tours last between one and one and a half hours but we can tailor your visit to suit your itinerary. The usual program for groups is:
- Arrive at the Centre
- Welcome briefing by the interpreter allocated to your group
- Guided tour of the gallery
- Half hour guided tour of the Joggins Fossil Cliffs UNESCO World Heritage Site
We can cater for your party with just refreshments or with a lunch or sunset supper, depending upon the time of day you would like to visit. Our prices are reasonable and we offer a unique experience for tour groups.
Facilties for Groups
- Parking for commercial tour buses is free and we have space for 7 buses in our parking lot
- A large meeting space, which can comfortably seat up to 60 people
- Your own interpreter or interpreters, depending upon the size of your group.
- Catering with specially developed menus
For pricing inquires, please contact Stephanie Viera, Operations Manager at 902-251-2727 extension 225 or by email at email@example.com.