4-hour guided tour
Step down and venture back 300 million years through the finest example in the world of the terrestrial tropical environment and ecosystems of the Pennsylvanian Coal Age. A knowledgeable interpreter will assist the Adventurer in understanding the emergence of the world's earliest occurrence of reptilian life preserved within the sedimentary layers of the cliffs.
- Difficult terrain
- A minimum of 48 hours’ notice is suggested for booking and/or cancellation.
- A brown bag snack is included (may include whole fruit, granola bar, and homemade cookie).
- Hard hats will be provided and must be worn.
- Tours must be pre-booked: email us at email@example.com today.
Admission fees — taxes included
- $75 per person
BookingThe following is the 4-hour guided tour schedule for the 2019 season:
- Sunday, June 23, 2019, at 10:30 am
- Wednesday, July 10, 2019, at 11:30 am
- Thursday, July 25, 2019, at 10:30 am
- Thursday, August 8, 2019, at 10:30 am
- Friday, August 23, 2019, at 10:30 am
To register for a given tour, please, please