Join our team
The Joggins Fossil Institute employs both full time permanent and seasonal staff.
We pride ourselves on the care and support for all of our team members, regardless of how many weeks they work here, and of creating a pleasant and progressive working environment.
Prior to the season we are always seeking confident, animated and professional individuals to fulfil a number of roles at the site. If you think that you are the right person for us then why not apply and you could soon be one of the lucky candidates selected to work at the Joggins Fossil Cliffs World Heritage Site.
How to apply
- Please do not send us your resume unless you are applying for a specific position. We are not able to retain all resumes on file and all applications for employment must be submitted on an Official Application Form, which you can download here.
- Your application form should be accompanied by a covering letter, which clearly outlines why you should be considered for your chosen position.
- Any application received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Please read the Position Description for the position you are applying for and ensure that you meet all of the Essential Requirements for that position.
- Student Positions are only open to those returning to full time education in the fall and who have a letter of acceptance from the program to which they will be returning. You will be required to sign the student declarationon the application form to confirm this.
- The JFI reserves the right to withdraw any position should that position be dependant upon funding and if that funding is not received.
- The JFI is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate in any way in its recruitment and selection procedures.
Opportunities for Student Employment
- Interpreter: Level I (Post-Secondary Student) (.PDF)
- Interpreter: Level II (Bilingual) (.PDF)
- Visitor Services Associate (Post-Secondary Student) (.PDF)
- Visitor Services Associate (Secondary Student) (.PDF)
If you would like to discuss any of the positions please contact Stephanie at 902-251-2727 ext. 225 or by email at email@example.com.