- No positions available at this time.
The Joggins Fossil Institute employs both full time permanent and seasonal staff.
We pride ourselves on the care and support for all of our team members, regardless of how many weeks they work here, and on creating a pleasant and progressive working environment.
Prior to the season, we are always seeking confident, animated and professional individuals to fulfil a number of roles at the site. If you think that you are the right person for us then why not apply and you could soon be one of the lucky candidates selected to work at the Joggins Fossil Cliffs World Heritage Site.
The Joggins Fossil Institute is always looking for enthusiastic people to help in the day to day running of the site and welcoming our visitors, delivering educational programmes and helping us to take care of the beach and cliffs, preserving them for future generations.
If you have some spare time, it can be very valuable to non-profit organisations such as ours, so why not donate your time and become a volunteer?
How to apply
Please send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your resumé should be accompanied by a cover letter which clearly outlines why you should be considered for your chosen position.
- Any application received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Please read the Position Description for the position you are applying for and ensure that you meet all of the Requirements for that position.
- Student Positions are only open to those returning to full time education in the fall and who have a letter of acceptance from the program to which they will be returning.
- JFI reserves the right to withdraw any position should that position be dependant upon funding and if that funding is not received.
- JFI is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate in any way in its recruitment and selection procedures.
If you would like to discuss any of the positions, please contact us at 902-251-2727 ext. 222, or by email at email@example.com.